George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

When I tap the breaks on my 2013 Elantra, there are no break

Customer Question

When I tap the breaks on my 2013 Elantra, there are no break lights. Plush my right side tail light just stays on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There isn't much else to tell you! When I press the brake lights, no lights come on and when I go to turn the lights off, my passenger side tail light just stays on.
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Hyundai Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Okay! It's a 2013 edition.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well I'm not sure who I can call at 12:30 am to fix it
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I fix it where my battery isn't dead in the morning??
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello, has the car ever been in an accident? Also, have you replaced any bulbs in the rear recently?