Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Was at the market today when my windows stopped working.

Customer Question

Hi...was at the market today when my windows stopped working. no headlghts, turnsignals or window wipers. Can't figure it out. Everything was working before.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible. It is a 2011 Tuscon.
\
JA: Huh?
Customer: Can you give me an idea of what is wrong?
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: No...I haven't had anything else recently done except the most recent recall fix.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am sorry for the long delay. I do not know why someone else did not assist earlier. I have worked down the list and here I am now. Do you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris