Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

I need to remove radio on 07 hyundai azeraJA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I need to remove radio on 07 hyundai azera
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Hyundai. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: screen on display lights up but stays blank
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm ready to install a used radio
JA: No, I use streaming services like Pandora.
Customer: for what
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: I'm the mechanic and I want to know if there might be a reset or repair to bring the display back to working order without removing radio
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.
Try pulling the Audio 1 & Audio 2 fuses in the inside fuse panel on the driver side. After you pull them, play with the radio a bit to drain the capacitors down. Then put them back in and see if the screen works. If not, I have attached the procedure to remove the radio. Its very easy.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you