sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Need pin

Customer Question

Can someone please help me in obtaining a PIN number for a Hyundai Azura, VIN: KMHFC46F98A288221? Thank you very much.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still waiting....
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.What I would recommend is seeing your dealer's service or parts department with the VIN and proof of ownership and if their internal policy allows then they'll be able to give you the code.