Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

I just bought 2017 Santa FE Sport. Can you explain in layman

Customer Question

I just bought 2017 Santa FE Sport. Can you explain in layman terms how I program my garage door?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Trying to learn how to program my car to garage. I thought I understood what was told to me at the dealership but its not working... Help!!!!!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was told to press the 1st and 3rd house icon on rear view mirror. Nothing is happening.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Hyundai Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I didn't get a blinking light
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I have attached the procedure for programming the homelink on the 2017 Santa Fe.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you