sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Hyundai Santa Fe: I am trying to unstick a cd changer in a

Customer Question

I am trying to unstick a cd changer in a Hyundai santa fe-2014
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Unless there are multiple discs jammed together, there were bulk discs used with stick on labels or something of that nature, if a disc is stuck in the CD player it is due to a mechanical failure internal in the unit. If you're still under basic warranty replacement of the unit would be covered.You may be able to retrieve the disc yourself though, but you could end up damaging the disc. If you did have the unit replaced then the discs in it would be returned to you when it was disassembled at the repair center.Are you able to actually see the disc and were able to touch it with the spoon?