Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Have tried to program the homelink and its not working. actually

Customer Question

have tried to program the homelink and its not working. actually it has screwed up my hand held opener so it doesn't work either. have watched the videos and did what they said but no luck. its a Sants fe sport
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I think so. what else could there be?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Hyundai Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so but I would like my handheld ones to work also as we don't all park in the garage.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Hyundai has released a service bulletin which provides the programming steps for you Home link system . I have enclosed it in the link below. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if this will help you get this issue resolved. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Homelink%20Apr%2013.pdf
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your answer. It's all done know.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.Thank you again.