Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai

Hyundai Tuscan: My car ac is blowing hot had it recharged but

Customer Question

My car ac is blowing hot had it recharged but is still blowing hot what should I do now
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello, when you turn the air conditioning on, is the radiator fan running?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Alright, if the charge is good and the fan is running it is likely that the compressor is faulty. Under the hood you will see silver AC lines, with the AC running feel them, one should be hot and the other should be cold. If they are both warm it means the system is not working properly. Its hard to say exactly what it is without checking pressures but I have seen quite a few of these compressors go bad so I feel comfortable telling you that is likely the issue.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you