Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

Hyundai Tucson GL: I have new car. On the last service the

Customer Question

I have new car. On the last service the dealer charge me a labour. Can I get from you the list of exclusion that I have to pay labour.
Anna
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.
Hello, do you know what the dealership did to your vehicle? Also how many miles are on it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My car has 18,500 km, 2015 Tucson this was service nr 3. They change oil, fix gas leak and alignment. I had over $300 dollars to pay for labuor. What do you think, that's way I am looking for list of exclusion.
Not sure what you mean by a list of exclusion but an oil change and alignment are regular maintenance. As far as the fuel leak goes, that should have been covered under warranty unless it was caused by damage to the vehicle. Your $300 bill should have only been about $150 or so for the alignment and oil change.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you