sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Hyundai elantra tail lights, power doors and windows don't

Customer Question

Hyundai elantra tail lights, power doors and windows don't work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Changed abs control module. Now my tail lights, power doors and windows, dash light will not work. I have brake lights and head lights.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 8 months ago.
Hello, what year Elantra is this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2008
Check the B+ 1 50A fuse in the engine room fuse box. I have attached a picture to help you see which one.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you
Here is the picture.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Your answer didn't help. Had to take it to dealership
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Unless something was left unplugged, fuses were blown, or possibly a reversed polarity situation happened somehow, replacing the ABS module really shouldn't be related to the problems you're having now.Were you able to get the problem repaired?