Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

My 2012 Santa Navigation system won't let me press the

Customer Question

Hi, my 2012 Santa Navigation system won't let me press the ACCEPT button to start it. I have reset the unit with the same result and also pulled the Cluster and Audio fuses and checked them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the fuses are good, reset doesnt help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I've seen this a few times before, there is a software error that Hyundai does not have a fix for so you will need to have the navigation unit replaced.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you