Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified

Hyundai Azera: 2006 Azera, buzzing in dashboard, horn honks

Customer Question

2006 Azera, buzzing in dashboard, horn honks by itself & speedo fluctuates by itself in time with rotation of the tires.....on, off.....on,off ?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The horn will honk & the speedo will bounce in time with the car moving.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The buzzing you are describing can be caused by a poorly grounded relay. I see you say your mechanic replaced a relay . Can you find out what relay was replaced so I can look at the wiring diagrams and see if I can help you determine why its buzzing. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's not the bushing that's the problem, it's the horn honking & the speedo bouncing. I was hoping you could diagnose the problem based on those REALLY WEIRD issues.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
I suspect these problem are related to the relay that buzzing. Do you know which relay it is that buzzing?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He called it a control module. I think there must be a short somewhere.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
I would agree but unfortunately Im afraid this is something that is going to require some hands on testing. I will open the post back up for you and perhaps someone else has ran across this type of issue and can offer something different. If they can help you they will respond.