Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

I have a sonata hybrid 2015, but the lights always stay

Customer Question

Hi I have a sonata hybrid 2015, but the lights always stay on, comming off only with the parking brake and when all the lights are on. What can I do to turn off de middle lights? Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are not more details about this... the lights remain switched ON all the time the engine is ON
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 8 months ago.
Those are daytime running lights, they are always on and you cannot switch them off.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you