George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

Im cant start my vehicle its a 2002 sonata and its no crank

Customer Question

im cant start my vehicle its a 2002 sonata and its no crank no start and when i replaced the master and slave cylinder it would not bleed correctly the slave did push out when clutch was engaged but would not return one day clutch was fine next it wouldnt start and master cylinder firewall pedal rod was bent and disconeected from master cylinder replaced both and either peddle has no pressure or peddle will go an inch and would feel like it would hit a wall could not move if i lossen bleeder screw peddle moves fine
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: only 600 miles the clutch pressure and flywhee and bearing assemblys were replaced a week before i had the vehicle the fork and bering are properly adjusted i just think i screwed up the install of the slave because i did not prime it
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: i drove the car for a week after that i havent been able to start it cant find correct wiring diagram cuz hyundai said that this vehicle has had a converted haydraulic pressure maunal transmission installed because vin matches up with an auto
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Hyundai Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: i just want to no where to jump pass the sensors for a couple days and how to properly bleed and prime the slave cylinder and als should i replace the banjo horse hose
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Please accept my offer and call me now