internal88, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years in the Import Auto industry. Engineering background and diagnostic is my specialty.

I have a 2004 sonata and I have no power to the fuel pump.

Customer Question

I have a 2004 sonata and I have no power to the fuel pump. I need the location for the fuel pump relay its a 2.7
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have zero volts to my fuel pump
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Brandon - Hyundai tech.The relay is behind the center console.See the link.Please rate me positive for the prompt service, thank you!