George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years

The temp gauge is moving between the middle and H. Also the

Customer Question

The temp gauge is moving between the middle and H. Also the AC quit working
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: Slightly weird smell
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Fine we just drove it 1000+ miles and it has been sitting in Florida for a week
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Hyundai Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at this time
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?