Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Car can't start. Seems the break pedal is all the way down.

Customer Question

Car can't start. Seems the break pedal is all the way down. No dash panel lights except the door open symbol. Engine start stop is illuminated. May battery dying?
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. The mechanic will have thoughts on how you two can troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. How old is the battery?
Customer: Car is 2013, bought in 2014
JA: Anything else I can tell the Hyundai Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The problem you are describing dose sound like you may have a bad battery,I would start first with making sure your battery is fully charged and hold voltage to at lease 12 volts and if its checks okay then the next steps would be to make sure the connections to it are clean and tight. Check this and post back if you have more questions and or need more help and we can work from there.