Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

How do I remove the hub assy to replace the lug studs on a

Customer Question

how do I remove the hub assy to replace the lug studs on a 2003 front wheel drive santa fe
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes the lug bolts broke when the wheel came off due to a faulty tire change...
JA: Anything else I can tell the Hyundai Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: what does this cost ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Hyundai Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok ..
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** should be able to pound out stud just by removing brake rotor and caliper. Here are instructions to remove hub which also shows how to remove brake assembly. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad29k7dv5i3njrg/hubrr.pdf?dl=0