George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

My name is ***** *****. I got a 2000 haundi elantra it was

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** *****. I got a 2000 haundi elantra it was running fine thru a check eng light.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok yes thanks . took it to advance auto they scaned it, it thru a cam senser code. I orered one but I think they sent me a crank senser .they looked silimer so I installed it .no start but it still cranks . I'm not getting no spark out of the plug wire.n my crank senser has no 12 power going to the senser
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 8 months ago.

I might be able to help you, but I'll need more information; can you plug in a Noid light to see if there is injection pulse? That sensor you replaced, was it the crank sensor by the flywheel?