sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My name biruk i have a 2004 hyundia accent it crank but wont

Customer Question

Hi my name biruk i have a 2004 hyundia accent it crank but wont start i mean no sprark. i just changed crank sensor ,came sensor ,spark plug, new coil, even i cheked wiring daigram every thning fine what it could be the problem. sir
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.

Have you checked for malfunction codes .

If not i suggest you check for codes first .

Is the fuel pump energizing and are the injectors operating when cranking over the engine .

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
There is no code and there is no ground to the fuel pump rely when the igntion on or cranking
There is a power to the fuel pump rely and on injectors have flashing when cranking .
There is a power to the coil when the igntion on but no spark
Rgds Biruk
Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.

Sorry Biruk my electrical data bank for Hyundai has crashed and i've not been able to get it working, so i will have to opt out and see if another expert can assist you .

Sorry again .

Kind regards Greg

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that will cause a lack of spark but nearly anything that will cause a loss of spark will set a fault code. If you have injector pulse then you really should have spark also.

Have you checked for spark on all four cylinders?

How did you check for fault codes?