George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Ron, PDF seems not to come up, can I get differently.

Customer Question

Hi ron, PDF seems not to come up, can I get differently.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 8 months ago.

Please return to your original thread. I just tried the link and it's working on my end. Not quite sure why it's not loading. When you get to the DropBox page, simply close the login box. You do not need to login to view it. Here is the link back you your first thread: http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/b8c96875b44444b6a11a9d8c3d973883 - retry the link I sent on that thread.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I get denied access to that site

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hmmmm. That's odd. Works on my end. No worries... I can re-upload the file for you here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/403iy12dsthdwnd/hyun-mirror.pdf?dl=0

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Got it & thanks. Rich

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 8 months ago.

Ok. Sorry about the confusion on the last thread. No idea what happened there. Glad I could be of some help. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Not to happy this morning. Checking my bank, I find $54.00 the cost to converse with you. Will now try another way to get answers. Rich

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 8 months ago.

Sorry Rich. I have absolutely no control over billing what so ever. I am not an employee of JustAnswer. I am simply a user, just like yourself. The website connect question-asking users with question-answering users and handles everything in between themselves. If you have a billing question, you will need to contact Customer Service. There should be a link at the bottom of your page. They're really nice over there. They'll take good care of you and get your billing problems all straightened out.