peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Lock our keys in our trunk 2015 sonata ?????? Keys in trunck

Customer Question

Lock our keys in our trunk 2015 sonata ??????
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Keys in trunck nor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not a proximity key
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: Dont think so
JA: Our top Hyundai Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Hyundai Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Hyundai Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately when this occurs you have to either obtain and use a second key or contact a lock smith or dealer to see if they can access the trunk for you to get the keys out.The best option usually is to get a second key made for your vehicle from your vehicles VIN number from a dealer so you can gain access to the trunk.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete