thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

I have 2007 Hyundai Elantra. The master cylinder, master

Customer Question

Hello My name is Tali.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have 2007 Hyundai Elantra. The master slave cylinder, master cylinder and clutch has been replaced but clutch still not releasing all the way. What else could be the problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  thomas hill replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will try my best to help you out

The Kia clutch is a pull style clutch were most other car makes use a push style. The Kia's throw out bearing locks into the front of the pressure plate and pulls it so I would check to see if it is locked in if not try pushing it back in it should just snap in if it does not you may have to replace the throw out bearing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a Kia is it the same for huyndai

Sorry Kia and Hyundai are exactly the same engines transmissions electronics but ya same goes for you car

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much.. They called and said its ready after 5 days

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.