sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport that has Front

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport that has Front suspension area rattles and clunking sounds when going over small bumps. Car also has some wandering to right and left when driving on all surfaces. The brakes have also become soft upon application and also after complete stop. Car has less than 6000 miles.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the dealer couldn't duplicate any of the complaints then what you're experiencing may be normal for the vehicle. What will need to be done is an inspection of the brakes, steering and suspension components to make sure nothing is loose or damaged.

Along with physically inspecting the components they should also obviously drive it to try and duplicate the issues that you're describing. If they cannot then you'll want to drive the vehicle with a technician or service writer to show them the conditions you're concerned with.

If they believe what you're describing is normal then it can be compared to another new vehicle on the lot to see if the same conditions are present.