Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I need to change my transmission fluid in my 08 Veracruz

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't see a dip stick or drain plug or fill plug
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: looking for drain plug and fill plug
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I have attached diagrams of fill plug and drain plug locations.

For the drain plug it is a plug within a plug. You will remove the first plug which is the overflow plug, then remove the drain plug. For the fill plug you will need to remove the air cleaner assembly to reach it.

Once it has drained, you will need to insert the drain plug and fill thru the fill plug until fluid comes out the overflow plug then install the overflow plug

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

If you have any other questions on this, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so.Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?