Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

2012 Hyundai Azera - wouldn't lock this morning. I tried to

Customer Question

2012 Hyundai Azera - wouldn't lock this morning. I tried to start car and it said not recognizing key. I am trying to get a battery, but is there a way to start this car with the mechanical key?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.

There should be a slot inside the center console toward the front, or on the left inside of the glove box. Slide the entire fob into the slot and start the car normally by placing your foot on the brake and pressing the start/stop button.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.