George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I have a 2007 Hundai accent. Fuel tank was full. Just got

Customer Question

i have a 2007 Hundai accent . Fuel tank was full . Just got onto the freeway and all of a sudden nothing . i was able to get off the freeway, when i attempted to restart the car it was obvious there was no fuel . car would turn over, headlights were bright but that was it . What happened so quickly. no check engine , nothing
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Joe Prestia replied 9 months ago.

Can you upload a video of it cranking? What sort of "Louder engine noise" did you hear? Do you hear any noises besides the sound of the starter when you're trying t crank it over?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When I attempt to start the car it wants to turn over but doesn't . The noise is a louder engine noise akin to a louder exhaust .
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

do you have access to a compression tester? It sounds as if your engine may have jumped time.

Disregard this message- Computer malfunction