George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

My 2005 Hyuandi Accent GT heat/ac/no air just went out. I

Customer Question

My 2005 Hyuandi Accent GT heat/ac/no air just went out. I had antifreeze its been checked that the motor/fan is working but still cant figure out what the problem is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The heat and air was working one day and the next morning came out to warm the car up as I usually do every morning and no heat no air it didn't even come on no defrost
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, so I gather from your question that there is no air blowing at all when you turn the fan on?