Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

I can't get my 2012 veloster out of park

The dash

Customer Question

The dash board isn't responding either. I get an air bag light but no other lights are coming on. When I press accelerator the rpm gauge doesn't respond.

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing you need to so is to check to see if your break light are working. If the check okay the the next step would be to have the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the Air bag light is coming on. If you can get this done and post back with the results , we can work from there.