George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Broken fuel sensor 2009 santa fe
, the sensor is

Customer Question

Customer: broken fuel sensor 2009 santa fe
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the sensor is broken. shows empty when we just filled up. sometimes it slowly goes up, but then next time it drops back down to empty and the no gas left warning light goes on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That sounds like a bad fuel sender.

If you give me your email address, I can get the test instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry, I was the one that told you that it was a broken sensor. For $20, you said what I told you. I already knew it was a broken sensor. You didn't even give me a chance to ask the question that I was going to ask.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

You have all the time that you may need, that's the point, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

What more could you possibly want to know?