George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

2005 Santa Fe both the blower motor and resistor are good

Customer Question

Customer: 2005 Santa Fe both the blower motor and resistor are good but still the fan does not work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fan is not working at all. There is heat and cold air when the A/c is on but the fan will not run what so ever. The resistor and the motor have both been checked
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  George H. replied 10 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

Do you have a 12 volt testlight or voltmeter to check the circuit if I guide you?