Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

I have a 2013 genesis 2.0t and just installed and synapse

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2013 genesis 2.0t and just installed and synapse bov. It was fine the first you days, now i am getting a weird noise from my throttle body area and no one can seem to help. Have a video of it.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what a synapse bov is and what it is you are having a problem with after doing so . Post back with complete information and I will sure try to help you get this resolved.