Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, L1 diagnostics, 32 years. Electrical expert
13677702

I have an Hyundai elantra 2005. My radio, my clock, the

Customer Question

I have an Hyundai elantra 2005. My radio, my clock, the remote to the doors. None of them are working. All went out at the same time.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Randall C replied 10 months ago.

Hello, possible fuse but unsure why, it would be one of 3. Either the POWER CONNECTOR fuse, or fuse #9 or fuse #25, I would swap all just to be sure, If any are blown and new blows? then a short which would be hard to help with, Here is link to fuse box shhowing all 3, this is the inside fuse box

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My fuse box does not look like yours. There is a fusible link(P/WDW). Tail lamp relay. Power connector .BATT 50A. Could this be the one?

if you have power connector then change it as well as fuses 9 and 25, are you saying you do not have fuses 9 and 25?, its not going to be the battery fuse for clock and locks etc