George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

I have a 2009 santa fe. a warning light has come on my dash

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 2009 santa fe. a warning light has come on my dash board and looks like yellow brackets.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The issue is this yellow light inf a for of ( ). It just came on this morning as I was starting the car.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Did you still need help on this issue?