George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

How do I replace TPS on my 2007 Santa Fe GLS?

Customer Question

I'm Chris, how do I replace TPS on my 2007 Santa Fe GLS?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  George H. replied 11 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

Do you only want to do the TPS or do you have related issues that need to be done as well?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had a check engine light came on, I stop by AutoZone to help check-it out and 3 Codes were found: 1. P2135; 2. P2106; 3. P1295, when they run the Codes, I was advised that my vehicle TPS is broken and that the 2 other Codes are all related, so when I called the Hyundai dealers, they were try to make me buy the whole Throttle body, so what's your advise, is the TPS on my 2007 Hyundai GLS 2.7 v6 replaceable by itself and how do I perform it?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NA
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Sorry I am unable to speak on the phone so I will OPT OUT of your questions.

Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

****** NEW EXPERT HERE *******

Do you still need help with it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

I see, thanks. Although there was a service bulletin on the TPS it is possible that the problem is just a bad TPS.

.

I can get the instructions for the codes as well as a copy of the bulletin and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks