Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Have an 06 hundai Tucson, 2.7 engine. parked car at night,

Customer Question

Have an 06 hundai Tucson , 2.7 engine . parked car at night , next morning turns over but will not start .upon further investigation I found it has no spark. Changed the crank position sensor , no help , ran fault codes said that it has no fault codes. Dose this car have a sensor on fuel pressure that dose not allow it to spark unless fuel pressure is up ?I was going to check to see what the fuel pressure is , but could not find a test port . any ideas?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There is no fuel sensor that will cause a lack of spark. In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20Jan%209.pdf