George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

My key won't turn in the ignition. tried everything. turning

Customer Question

my key won't turn in the ignition. tried everything. turning wheel back and forth, removed cables from battery, checked fuses, rocked vehicle in park and in gear. nothing.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  John Bryant replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond.