piciu82
piciu82, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  3 years in import car technician
46335329

2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER key pin code programming V.I.N

Customer Question

2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER key pin code programming V.I.N KMHTC6AE3EU203025, we need to reprogram key, does not respond wireless, only direct in push bottom thanks
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here on this.This may be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.Usually this code has to be obtained from a dealer and they may want to see proof of ownership for the vehicle to get this pin code.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok, car wont start wireless mode only with smart key direct in push botto, so we are going to try to reprogram key again, need key pincode,
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately I dont have access to the pin code myself here but someone else may have access to it.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  piciu82 replied 10 months ago.

do you still need that pin code >?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
a still need the key pin code..