Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am ***** *****. I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 6 cyl.

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, I am ***** *****. I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 6 cyl. engine. There had been a problem with the car starting intermittently. Sometimes when disconnecting and re-connecting and / or cleaning the battery terminals solved the problem. But over a few weeks, the problem would return. I eventually traced the problem to somewhere in the starter relay circuit / path: I was able to start the car with the ignition key in the "ON" position and directly bridging the starter relay. Now, however, the car will not start at all and I have no power to the accessories: power windows, radio, interior instrument lights, etc. I DO, however, have power to the interior ceiling and car door lights.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No, this is all the information I have.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: What is the wait time?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, please let me know if you cannot respond within the next 30 minutes. Otherwise, I cancel my order and will have to leave this chat and go attempt to fix the car myself. If I have to wait until tomorrow to get my answer, I do not wish to use your service. Please not that I will cancel my Paypal transaction if you cannot help me in a timely manner.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please "note" that I will cancel my Paypal transaction if you cannot help me in a timely manner.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The main reason I attempted to use your service was to get prompt answers. You do not say on your site that help or assistance is not immediate until AFTER the user has paid for service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I have now waited one hour for your response. Per my earlier communications above during this chat, PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER for this session. You DO NOT have permission to charge my Paypal account for this attempt at obtaining online help for my vehicle diagnosis. Good bye ---
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Sorry we did not get to you sooner, if you want to cancel your account. Please let me know. If you would like my help with this electrical issue let me know.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where's the answer??? I see no answer to my question, so how can I provide a rating? So I have waiting nearly 20 hours only to find out that there not an answer posted. The only reason I chose to use JustAnswer was because I was expecting a timely response. And then the response I recieved was simply telling me that there was a response - not an actual answer. Yes, please cancel this account.

You can cancel your account I can not. Thanks for letting me know you have decided you do not want me to help on this car concern.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no answer!!

Otherwise, I cancel my order

I do not wish to use your service

I will cancel my Paypal transaction

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER for this session

You DO NOT have permission to charge my Paypal account for this attempt at obtaining online help for my vehicle diagnosis. Good bye ---

Yes, please cancel this account.

These are all the things you have typed out. Can you please let me know do you want to get help or cancel. Its hard to tell when you write where is my answer and cancel service in the same post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again, PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER!!! I HAVE REQUESTED THIS 4 TIMES NOW AND I AM STILL BEING BILLED FOR A SERVICE I DID NOT RECEIVE!

The post has been closed.