peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 1999 Hyundai atoz, New plugs, New leads, New

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Sir, I have a 1999 Hyundai atoz, New plugs, New leads, New distribator. and New coil, Engine turns but no spark What is wrong???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Fuel is on the plugs but just wont start. I took out plug and earthed it, turned the engine but no spark coming to the plug.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok Thanks.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If an issue is found with any fuse the affected fuse needs replaced and will cause this issue here.If all fuses are found to be o.k. this can be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself or an issue with the engine computer as I have seen both fail before needing replaced to correct this issue here.This will have to be tested further to be sure of the component at fault and then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am NOT happy with your answer, because all the things you told me about I have all ready tryed and nothing works, also it took you sooooo long to reply, So I wont be spending money on your service again good bye.

One again I apologize for the delay and also that the answer didnt help here.If there is anything else I can help with here on this or anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete