rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I My hyundai santafe 2007 driver side and temp displays not

Customer Question

Customer: I My hyundai santafe 2007 driver side and temp displays not reading have no idea the temp of the heat inside vehicle
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The outside temp display is working and all other indicatiors on the display just not the temperature display of driver or passenger air control.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long? i am taking it into dealership in a bit...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

The most likely cause would be a defective instrument cluster, but before replacing it, you should have it bi-directionally tested with a scan tool.

Thanks, Ron