Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  27 year and 16 year as shop owner, import technician
29331485

My Santa Fe yellow oil level light indicator light comes on

Customer Question

My Santa Fe yellow oil level light indicator light comes on intermittently the oil level is perfect my Hyundai dealer told me to turn and off the ignition ten times approximately in quick succession and this would reset - it didn't work please advise what I should do next to solve the problem Tom
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Greg replied 11 months ago.

Hi Tom.

LOW level warning light is not re settable, this is letting you know that the engine oil is low .

So if level is good as you said then the level warning sensor has malfunctioned and needs replacing, or has a wiring ,connection problem ..

The only warning light you can rest is the oil interval change warning light .

Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.