Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I got my keys locked in the trunk
, it is a hyundai

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I got my keys locked in the trunk
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is a hyundai sonata 2013 model the keys are locked inside the trunk. the roadside assistance sent a locksmith and he was able to unlock the car doors but the trunk open button near the steering wheel wont open the trunk
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

The only other option I know of since the trunk release failed to work is to get the rear seat backs out of the vehicle to gain access to the trunk.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.