George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

These are the parts that got unscrewed by the passenger side

Customer Question

These are the parts that got unscrewed by the passenger side console....in case another mechanic is reading this the first 2 pics are ones of the part I unscrewed and I am not sure where it went so it is off...the 3rd pic on here is of the thing that I
unscrewed but am 50% sure I screwed back in right....see there is a hole in the metal plate and then a wire thing and a loop and I screwed it back in through the loop but it could of been meant to be screwed in the hole in the metal plaate. Please get back
to me as I need to drive soon.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 12 months ago.

very sorry.......those parts do not click with me.
I will repost this & see if someone else can identify

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Nevermind! I figured it out! I just need to install the ac heater blower fan motor...I peeled back carpets under passenger dash and cannot find the blower motor
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Do you still need help with this here and if so can you post the year,make and model of your vehicle?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.