Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. When my wife tried to start

Customer Question

Hi there. I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. When my wife tried to start it, it wouldn't start but the driver's side radiator fan came on in high speed. Wouldn't turn off so I had to disconnect the negative battery terminal to get it to shut off.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure . In order to determine why the engine will not start you are going to need to check each on of these thing and see which one you are lacking. If you can do this and post back with the results as well as having the computer system scanned and any fault codes retrieved we can work from there to try and get this resolved.