Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

I am working on a 1991 Hyundai Terracan JX 290. Vechicle is

Customer Question

I am working on a 1991 Hyundai Terracan JX 290. Vechicle is very hard to start and when running has a clattering sound. have changed injectors, fuel pressure regulator. Any help would be appricated
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately with out being able to hear the noise you are describing it can be very hard to determine the cause. If you can make a video of the noise and post it to You Tube and send us a link so we can hear it I will try and help you determine the source.