Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

My gear shifter button is stuck and can't not turn egnition

Customer Question

My gear shifter button is stuck and can't not turn egnition off to take the key out
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Hyundai has released a Service bulletin in 2013 that deals with the steps for shift lever diagnosis for dealing with the type of problem you are having, I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below which should help you determine the cause. Copy and paste the link below to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if it will help you get this resolved.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Shift%20lever%20Nov%2023.pdf