Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30 year ASE Master tech
2947720

Now, when it comes to the evaporator.... should I also

Customer Question

Now, when it comes to the evaporator.... should I also replace it or a good flush will work effectively. If so, what is the best way to do the flushing procedure?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

You can flush the evaporator core. It is a lot less work than changing it.

You can normally take the lines off, (when you don't have an AC flush machine) and pour the solvent in it. Then blow through it with compressed air.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****