Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30 year ASE Master tech
2947720

2008 Hyundai accent (Hatchback). I need to replace the

Customer Question

2008 Hyundai accent (Hatchback). I need to replace the front, driver's side hub and bearing (or just the bearing). Can I do this myself with common tools? I do my own brakes/routers, and am looking to do this myself. Is it fairly easy on the 2008 accent? I think I would just buy the hub assembly with the bearing included.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS POST BEFORE REPLYING

.

The bearing is pressed into the spindle on them and you normally need a press. Normally when a press is not available we remove the spindle and send it to a machine shop and they will press the old one out and the new one in.

I do not have access to your email address,

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****