Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

2007 Hyundai entourage. sometimes 't start, I turn the key a

Customer Question

2007 Hyundai entourage . sometimes don't start , I turn the key a several times and then start and work wood for a couple day , and then start the problem again , is really frustrate , because the van let my family on the road at any moment, I chance the relay and the starter but the problem is there.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say it will not start are you saying the engine will not crank over or does it crank over but not start up. Post back with the details and we can work from there.